All Shopping Malls along Ngong Road Nairobi
1. Prestige Plaza Shopping Mall
- The Prestige Plaza is a shopping center along Nairobi’s Ngong Road.
- Having existed for the last 18 years, Prestige Plaza is one of Nairobi’s most notable shopping areas.
- The Plaza houses 65 stores with 400 eatery seats and 100 market vendors.
- The shopping mall also has 350 parking bays for shoppers and visitors.
- Some of the businesses available at the Prestige Plaza Shopping Mall include;
- Maasai Market
- Java House
- NCBA, Standard Chartered banks
- Naivas Supermarket
- Prestige Cinema
- Telkom shop
- The Aga Khan University Hospital
- Jewelry and eyewear shops
- Hair and beauty
- Click here to view the stores inside the Prestige Plaza Shopping Mall Ngong Road.
2. Junction Mall
- The Junction Mall is an imposing shopping establishment at Dagoretti Corner along Ngong Road.
- It is located about 8.5 kilometers south of Nairobi’s city center.
- Having existed for a decade, the shopping mall provides the taste of a luxurious lifestyle and modernity.
- You can virtually get everything you want from banking to fashion under one roof.
- Some of the businesses inside the Junction mall include;
- Bespoke outfit shop
- Office Mart
- Salute iWorld
Also read: All Shopping Malls Along Mombasa Road
3. Arcade Discounts Shopping Mall
- Arcade Discount Shopping Mall is a mall that mainly deals with outfits including shoes, clothes, and bags.
- Located next to the GreenHouse Mall on Ngong Road, Arcade Mall offers the biggest discounts on these items.
- The shopping mall is roughly 6 kilometers from the Nairobi city center.
- Apart from fashion and outfits, top-quality kitchenware is also sold at the Arcade Mall.
- Other businesses such as pharmacies, massage parlors, and hair salons are also available.
4. The Greenhouse Mall
- The Greenhouse Mall is a sizeable shopping establishment found on Ngong Road in Nairobi.
- Located roughly 6 kilometers south of the Nairobi city center, the Greenhouse Mall is a serene business center.
- The mall offers ample parking space along with many businesses housed within its perimeter.
- Some of the businesses located at the Greenhouse Mall include;
- Cosmetic and beauty shops
- Website designers
- Apollo Hospitals
- Alata Exclusive
- Spa and barber shops
- Health facilities including dental clinics.
5. Adams Arcade
- Adams Arcade is an old shopping center that was established by Abdul Habib Adam in 1959.
- The Mall grew from just a few shops to the landmark it is today.
- Adams Arcade is roughly 6 kilometers from Nairobi’s central business district via Ngong Road.
- It has a number of stores inside including;
- Clothing and fashion outlets
- Fitness centers
- Restaurants and Food Places including “Snack Attack” shop
- School uniform shop
- A Postal Corporation Branch has existed since the mall was established.
- Kenya Power payment outlet
- Health facilities including dental clinics
- Forex Bureau
- Fresh grocery shops
- Travel agencies
- At Adams Arcade you are poised to virtually everything you require under one roof.
6. Milele Mall Ngong
- Milele Mall is an out-of-town shopping center off Ngong Road in Nairobi.
- The plush Milele shopping establishment is approximately 23 kilometers from the Nairobi city center via Ngong Road.
- Milele Mall houses several stores and businesses including;
- A Bata footwear shop
- Fast food restaurants like Chicken Inn, Pizza Inn, and Creamy Inn.
- Banking such as Diamond Trust Bank (DTB)
- Health services including physiotherapy
- With shops that deal in African dressing, the mall combines culture and modernity to give you the ultimate shopping experience.
- For your fashion needs, you have over 20 stores to choose from at Milele Mall.
7. China Center Mall
- The China Center Mall is a go-to place if you are interested in Chinese culture.
- The sizeable shopping center is dotted with Chinese shops and China town wines and spirits, among other businesses.
- The Mall also houses the local Cooperative Bank branch.
- Other outlets include the Red Sea Restaurant, boutiques, and hairdressers among others.
Also read: Top 5 Shopping Malls in Karen Nairobi
8. Soko Safi Mall
- Soko Safi is a shopping center near Adams Arcade along Ngong Road.
- At Soko Safi Mall you can find;
- A food court on the ground floor
- Graphic design and branding services
- Motorcycle parts
- Pastry shops
- Fashion and clothes shops
- Car wash among other businesses.
9. Piedmont Plaza
- Piedmont Plaza is a mega shopping center located along Ngong Road in Nairobi.
- The imposing structure is plated with glass on the front phase and it houses commercial stores and offices.
- Some of the businesses located at the Piedmont Plaza include;
- Tour and travel agencies
- cloth stores
- Hairdressers and fashion outlets
- A church
- The Piedmont plaza also has ample parking space for visitors.
- It offers a cheap shopping solution with a wide array of products to choose from.
10. Umoja Center
- Umoja Center is an upcoming shopping establishment along Ngong Road.
- Other than hosting the popular Elite supermarket, the shopping center also houses the following businesses;
- Maggies Snack shop
- Laundry services
- Clothes shops
- The shopping center is in a prime location devoid of road traffic which makes it easier to access.
- Umoja Center is still under construction on the upper floors.
The list is subject to continuous updates. More items will be added.