What is a Nano SIM in Mobile Phones?
- The Nano SIM is the smallest and most common SIM card size in the market.
- It is a physical chip-like card that gives you a phone number and access to a network.
- SIM stands for Subscriber Identity Module and it allows you to make calls, send text messages, and use mobile data.
- The Nano SIM card is the smallest of 3 sizes that include;
- Standard SIM Card
- Micro SIM Card
- You can pluck out either the Nano SIM or Micro SIM from the standard SIM card since they are designed to detach from each other.
- This is because different phones use different sizes of SIM Cards.
Also read: What is an eSIM and How Does it Work in Cellphones?