TECNO Camon 12 Pro – Full phone specifications
Tecno launched the latest phone in the Camon series that is the Tecno Camon 12 some time last month, however, it is yet to be made available for sale in the Kenyan market. The phone is a successor to the Tecno Camon 11.
The phone runs on the latest Android 9 Pie with the HiOS 5.0 on top of it. It comes with other features such as 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage which is expandable to up-to 256 GB via MicroSD card. The phone also comes with a 4000mAh battery. It is powered by an Octa-core MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22 SoC clocked at 2.0 GHz paired with PowerVR GE8320 for graphical processing.
For the display, the Camon 12 rocks a 6.5 inches touchscreen which has a 1600×720 resolution. At the front It has a dew drop 16MP selfie camera that has Dual Flash. At the rear, it has a triple camera setup that features a 16MP main camera, 2MP depth sensor and 8MP wide angle sensor.
Tecno Camon 12 specifications;
- Screen: 6.5-inch, LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1600×720 pixel resolution
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P22 Processor and PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Internal storage: 64GB built-in storage space (upgradable to upto 256GB via MicroSD)
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Rear camera: Triple 16MP + 8MP + 2MP AI rear camera
- Selfie camera: 16MP AI selfie camera
- OS: Android 9 Pie with HIOS 5.0
- Battery: 4000mAh non-removable battery
- Network: 2G/ 3G/ 4G
- Sensors: Fingerprint scanner (rear mounted), Accelerometer, Proximity, Light, Compass
- Colors: Dawn Blue, Dark Jade, Sky Cyan