– The itel brand launch comes with the unveiling of a new itel smartphone S series dubbed itel S16.
– Going by the S16 pre-release features from itel Mobile, the itel S16 could be a game changer; a decent, state of the art mobile device.
I am sure you have already heard of the much awaited mega brand launch of itel Kenya. Well, if not, the grand event is going down this Friday, 18th September 2020 at 1930 hrs. The event comes to you live on KTN Home, Vskit and on itel mobile Kenya Facebook page. A re-run will also be aired on NTV on Saturday, 19th September 2020 at 1930hrs.
And what’s more? You could be a winner on the itel Lucky Draw if you stay tuned and follow the event.
For itel mobile phones users and fans, it gets even better; the itel brand launch comes with the unveiling of a new itel smartphone S series dubbed itel S16.
Meet the itel S16 Series
Going by the S16 pre-release features from itel Mobile, the itel S16 could be a game changer; a decent, state of the art mobile device.
Just look at some of the cool features this device promises!
- The S16 could be equipped with extra-large HD+ water-drop screen, with stylish narrow bezel – Water-drop screens allow the display of 3-D images that can be viewed without special glasses.
- An upgraded version is packed with a sensational punch-hole notch. This by the way has never been a common feature within itel’s price-range.
- A triple rear camera. Speaking of camera, the previous model of itel S series, S15, has set the bar quite high on photography with its 16MP selfie
- The S16 series could launch with an upgrade not only on hardware specs, but also on software and user experience sector.
What do you think? Personally, I am looking forward to the itel Brand Launch on Friday, 18th September 2020 to see the full specs and price of the itel S16. The HD + Water-drop screen is a really cool feature though.
I am a man full of life, a sane mind, and a clear vision. An avid writer of content that addresses social justice, equity in governance and provides checks on excesses. If you have content you feel should be put out there to address ills in the aforementioned fields, make haste to reach me via [email protected]