How To Withdraw Money Without ATM Card From All Banks
Withdraw With Fidelity Cardless
To make a cardless withdrawal from Fidelity Bank, do the following:
- From your registered Fidelity mobile phone, call *770*8*Value #
- This will require you to create a single PIN to use at the ATM.
- Enter your instant PIN code to confirm the transaction.
- A payment code is generated and sent to your phone. (Note: If you are using them
- Instant Banking Service *770 # for the first time, you must register by calling *770 #).
- At the ATM, press any key on the machine or press Enter
- Choose Dial4Cash or PayCode Cashout
- Enter the 4-digit PIN you created earlier.
- Enter the access code sent to your mobile phone.
- Enter the amount and bring your Cash.
Standard Chartered Bank Cardless Withdrawal
To use the free card service as a Standard Chartered Bank user, visit the Standard Chartered Standard.
Transfer the desired amount to your phone number (or the recipient’s phone number, if you are not). After the transaction, you immediately receive an order number or a receipt sent to the ATM. At the same time, an SMS will be sent containing a PIN number which will be required at the time of your return or recipient number (this order number is identical to that of your receipt).
The recipient must visit a standard bank of the approved bank (use the same ATM if you wish to pay the money yourself).
Enter a unique PIN number, an order number, a number and a mobile phone quantity.
After the verification process, money is sent to the recipient.
Do you have any news or article you would like us to publish? Kindly reach us via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.