UNCONFIRMED: 6 CITAM clergymen hit the headline for the wrong reasons
Twitter pages are awash with allegations pitting respectable men of the cloth with outrageous claims.
A trending hashtag #ShameOnTheChurches has one photo unearthed, in which the tweet alleges that 6 Christ Is The Answer Ministry (CITAM) clergymen have been sanctioned over their lust for the forbidden fruit.
According to the tweet, the following are the said men.
- Rev Steve Makau – Currently on suspension for being in a public fight with Reverent Stanley Amukoa over a love triangle.
- Elder Sam – Fell out of favour with the leadership over adulterous affairs but was restored after bribing bloggers to pull down the stories that exposed the moral corruption at CITAM.
- Rev John Wesley – Currently on suspension for deflowering several vulnerable girls in Nakuru.
- Rev. Charles Obara – Had ana adulterous affair with a woman paid his mortgage. His wife was blackmailed to stay in the marriage.
- Bishop Boniface Adoyo – Termed him as a serial adulterer.
- Rev Stanley Amukoa – Currently under suspension for being in a love triangle with Rev Steve Makau and getting into a public brawl over a woman who is not their wife.