How To Register For Minet Teachers Medical Scheme
If you are looking to register for Minet Teachers Medical Scheme, all you need are your TSC Number and your national Identity number.
- Dial the USSD code *865# from your Safaricom or Airtel number
- Enter your TSC and national ID number if prompted. Wait for the details to be verified against Minet’s database.
- If correct, you will get a prompt asking you to key in your names, your role, and your gender. Confirm the details. Once done, you will receive a message confirming your successful registration onto the scheme and a prompt to register dependants.
Registration for dependants
Make sure that you have the necessary details like serial numbers for the marriage certificate and birth certificate, and college ID number for dependants in tertiary institutions.
The registration of dependants also follow the same dialing of the USSD code *865#, but here, you will select the dependant you want to register, whether it is your spouse or your children. Enter the date of birth, full name, and ID Number/Birth Certificate Number.
- Avail yourself at the service provider on Minet’s active panel
- Identify yourself or your dependant with the TSC number
- The service provider will generate an SMS that contains the One-Time-Pin (OTP), sent to the principal member’s mobile number
- Present this OTP to the service provider representative for the process of fingerprint registration
- You will be required to place your index finger and thumb on the biometric device and the details will be registered on the biometric device.
- You are now fully registered and ready to receive Minet’s services.
Remember, for this process, an appointed guardian or a parent can register children under 5 years of age.
Access to Medical Services
- Dial *340# from your phone
- Select the first option to find the nearest hospital
- Choose the type of service you want whether inpatient, outpatient, optical, dental or any other
- Select the mode you wish to access the service
- Choose your county and the sub-county
You will then receive information and a recommendation about the nearest medical facility where you can access healthcare services.