List of 9 matatu Saccos suspended by NTSA
Nine matatu saccos have been suspended by The National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA).
NTSA said the 9 Saccos were suspended after they failed to operate with the minimum required number of vehicles for a Sacco.
Under the Transport regulations, Public Service Vehicle (PSV) Sacco is supposed to operate a minimum of 30 vehicles.
The suspended Saccos.
- City Tram (Nairobi CBD – Umoja route)
- Mwamba Sacco (Komarock route)
- Marvellous Travellers (Komarock route)
- MNGN Sacco (Mathare North – Ngara- Gikomba)
- Fig Komba Sacco (Gigomba-Ngara)
- Moonlight Coach Company (Nairobi – Nakuru – Kisumu – Busia)
- Mwirona Sacco (Nairobi – Nakuru – Kisumu – Busia)
- Huruma Mini Bus (Nairobi – Nakuru – Kisumu – Busia)
- Transafaris (Nairobi – Nakuru – Kisumu – Busia)
Little Shuttle and SWVL were also affected in the chop.