How to get on Bank Of Africa B-Mobile Services
The Bank of Africa B-Mobile service allows you access to banking services from the comfort of your mobile phone anytime, anywhere.
Download B-MOBILE from BOA KENYA from your App store or dial *987#.
How do I log in?
- Your USERNAME is your cell phone number – 2547xxxxxxxx
- Your M-PIN is the Pin that you have been using on B-Mobile.
How to signup for mobile banking?
- Click on Register and fill in the details required.
- An SMS will be sent to you with details of your USERNAME and one-time PIN, you can then Login and once you enter your one-time PIN you will be prompted to change it to a PIN that is familiar to you Always keep your PIN secret and never share it with anyone.
What can I do with B-Mobile
- You can now check your balances in the account
- Get a full and mini statement
- You can also check our forex rates
Airtime Top Up
Purchase airtime directly from your BOA account to top up your Safaricom number Top up any Safaricom number by purchasing directly from your BOA account.
Forgot your ATM card at home but need money? No problem!! Using B-Mobile cardless withdrawal feature, you can get a one-time PIN that allows you to get cash from any BOA ATM
Cheque and ATM Services
Get to request for a Cheque book by selecting the account from which you require a Cheque book
- Get to transfer funds to your own account by selecting the source account to the account desired
- You can send money to other BOA accounts by selecting the beneficiary and a source account. Nominate your beneficiary accounts under the My Profile section
- You can send money from the bank account to M-pesa by selecting the account number and the amount you wish to transfer
- You can transfer money from Mpesa to your bank account Our pay bill number is 972900
- Get to pay your DSTV, ZUKU, JTL, and GOTV for their services
- Enter the business number and the source account and confirm the M-pin
- Under this section, you can nominate beneficiary accounts that you would like to send money to.
- You can also update your information for our records. You also get to refer your friends to Bank of Africa
Under this section, you can find your nearest branch and their opening hours as well as how to find your nearest BOA ATM machine.
Do you have any news or article you would like us to publish? Kindly reach us via [email protected] or [email protected]