How to buy goods and services with Telkom T-kash.
T-kash is a Mobile Financial Service owned by Telkom Kenya LTD that offers a wide range of cross-functional solutions both for consumer and enterprise markets.
The service allows customers to:
- Deposit money to a customer wallet through an authorized T-kash Agent.
- Sending money from your mobile number to any other number conveniently across all networks.
- Withdrawing money from any authorized T-kash Agent or ATM countrywide.
- Topping up airtime for your Telkom Kenya mobile number or another customer’s number.
- Paying utility bills and paying for goods and services at T-kash registered merchants.
How do I check my T-kash account balance?
- To check your account balance please follow these steps:
- Go to T-kash Menu and select ‘My Account’.
- Select ‘Check balance’.
- Enter T-kash PIN.
- Press ‘Send’.
- You will get an SMS from T-kash with your current Balance.
From supermarkets to boutiques, enjoy paying for goods and services swiftly without the need of a Till Number.
How to Buy Goods & Services
1. Go to your T-kash Menu and select ‘Buy Goods and Services’.
2. Enter Amount & confirm details (You can set a maximum limit of the amount you would like to pay).
3. Enter your T-kash PIN and press send.
4. You will receive a T-kash SMS with a T-kash Code that is valid for 10 minutes.
5. Present the T-kash Code to the Merchant to process your payment request.
6. You will receive a T-kash confirmation SMS.
Please note, you can pay for Goods and Services on behalf of friends and family. Simply go through the payment process and send the T-kash Code to them. Pay conveniently, no need of a Till Number.