How to apply for Standard Chartered Bank Salary Overdraft.
Make It Happen with a Standard Chartered Overdraft
Seven days to payday and it is one of those months where expenses have been unusually high. Have you wished for a bank account that allowed you to overdraw at the time of need and help tide you over the last few days of a difficult month? With the Standard Chartered overdraft (which is tagged to your salary account), you will always have access to cash when you need it.
- The overdraft facility is linked to your Standard Chartered salary account
- The facility can either be used through a debit card or through a cheque transaction on your current account
- Both Unsecured and Secured overdraft facilities are available
- Enjoy up to 70% of net income offered as an overdraft subject to a maximum of KES 400,000
- Get peace-of-mind knowing money is available whenever you need it
- Fast and hassle-free processing
- Salaried with a minimum gross salary of KES 75,000 per month*
- For the overdraft facility, a salary account with Standard Chartered Bank is required
- Introduction letter from employer on company letterhead
- Proof of income (certified copy of pay slip) and last 6 months bank statement (for new accounts)
- Copy of ID / passport
- 1 passport sized photograph for new to bank customers
Get the latest global news updates in politics, business, entertainment, lifestyle, technology , sports and modern trends