5 positives from 2019 KCPE exams
Education Cabinet Secretary George Magoha conducted what can be celebrated as the fastest ever released KCPE exams results in Kenyan history.
Here are five positives we have picked from the just-released exams.
- increased number of candidates from 1,052,364 to 1, 088, 986.
2. Out of the top four candidates, two were from public schools
3. 9000 scholarship to be given to needy students.
4. By 2nd December 2019 students will know which schools they will join in January.
5. Fewer cases of cheating reported.
Kenya is my business and development in the country is my heartbeat. If you have any breaking news story on development, politics, human interest, sports, and governance that has to be told, reach me at [email protected] and we can showcase Kenya together. I believe there’s no place like home and the world will know Kenya when we tell our story. I focus more on political stories, governance, education, development and human interest stories