5 amazing facts about the unique ‘black’ Zebra causing a stir at the Maasai Mara
A photograph of a rare ‘blacker’ newly born Zebra has caused a stir online with Kenyans asking questions and being excited at the same time.
Here are five facts about the rare species.
- Its a Zebra with Melanin disorder.
2. It has no stripes, its dotted.
3. The Zebra suffers from genetic abnormality affecting the pigmentation of the fur.
4. It is the first species of such kind to be discovered at the Mara.
5. Sad to note that, such unique Zebras can’t live for over six months after birth.
Do you have any news or article you would like us to publish? Kindly reach us via [email protected] or [email protected]