Peter Ndegwa: 5 things you didn’t know about new Safaricom CEO
Telecommunication giants Safaricom have unveiled their new Chief Executive Officer(CEO) Mr Peter Ndegwa effective April 1, 2020.
The appointment of Ndegwa comes in after the death of Bob Collymore whose role is currently being held on an acting capacity by former CEO Micheal Joseph.
Here are five things you probably didn’t know about Peter Ndegwa.
- Ndegwa currently works with Diageo PLC as a managing director.
2. Ndegwa has over 25 years of experience in Financial Services and Fast-Moving Consumer Goods(FMCG) sectors in Africa and Europe.
3. The Diageo PLC in which Ndegwa manages her operations is in 50 countries in Western and Eastern Europe, Russia, Middle East and North Africa region.
4. He has worked as CEO in Guinness Nigeria PLC and Guinness Ghana Breweries PLC
5. Served as senior Executive Director at EABL, Nairobi.