Nuteez and 6 other brands banned by KEBS
The Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS) has banned seven brands over high levels of aflatoxin.
KEBS has directed all the manufacturers of the products to recall all the substandard products.
The banned products
- Supa meal – manufactured by SPL.
2. Zesta – manufactured by Truefoods limited.
3. Fressy – manufactured by Fressy Food Company Limited.
4 Sue natural – manufactured by Nature’s Way Health
5. Nuteez – manufactured by Jetlak Foods Limited
6. True nuts – manufactured by True Nutz Kenya.
7. Nuty by nature – manufactured by Target Distributors
Kenya is my business and development in the country is my heartbeat. If you have any breaking news story on development, politics, human interest, sports, and governance that has to be told, reach me at [email protected] and we can showcase Kenya together. I believe there’s no place like home and the world will know Kenya when we tell our story. I focus more on political stories, governance, education, development and human interest stories