How to tether your mobile device to your computer
Tethering allows you to use your device’s internet on a laptop or on another device. You can tether your device via USB or Bluetooth.
- Turn on your mobile data and make sure you have active internet bundles from your mobile provider.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Go to settings, under wireless and networks, select Tethering and portable hotspot.
- Choose USB tethering to enable.
- Your computer will now be connected to the internet using your mobile data internet.