How to tether your mobile device to your computer
Tethering allows you to use your device’s internet on a laptop or on another device. You can tether your device via USB or Bluetooth.
- Turn on your mobile data and make sure you have active internet bundles from your mobile provider.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Go to settings, under wireless and networks, select Tethering and portable hotspot.
- Choose USB tethering to enable.
- Your computer will now be connected to the internet using your mobile data internet.
Do you have any news or article you would like us to publish? Kindly reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.