How to make a sumptuous African groundnuts stew
Did you know that you can use groundnuts powder to make a sumptuous delicious meal? It’s pretty easy, follow the steps below and thank me later.
- 2 cups of groundnuts powder.
- 1 large onion (finely chopped).
- 1 large tomato (skin peeled).
- A bunch of coriander.
- 1 capsicum.
- 5 cups of water.
- 2 tablespoon of oil.
- A pinch of salt to taste.
- Blend the onions, tomatoes, coriander and capsicum together to make a light paste.
- Take the groundnuts powder and mix with one cup of water to make a light paste; like the one of making porridge.
- Heat oil in a large pan.
- Pour the blended ingredients (From step. 1) into the pan and fry for a minute.
- When done, add 4 cups of water and boil for 3 minutes.
- Add the porridge-like paste (From Step. 2) in a pan and stir until you get the thickness you want, you can add water to get your preferred thickness.
- Add salt to taste.
Serve while hot with your preferred accompaniment and vegetables.
Article by: Annelyn Barbara.
Annelyn Barbara is a visionary young woman who believes in making the world a better place using Media and communication.
Get the latest global news updates in politics, business, entertainment, lifestyle, technology , sports and modern trends