How to apply for a Kenyan temporary travel permit
You need to register with the e government portal first. Click www.e-Citizen.go.ke to register
- Once you are registered go to department of immigration services
- Choose submit application
- Select passport and temporary permits
- Click on “Temporary permit application” and read through the Instructions thoroughly.
- Fill in the application form.
- Make your payment using, Visa, Mastercard, Airtel money, Mpesa or MobiKash.
- Download and print the Temporary Permit from your e-Citizen account then stick your passport photo on the permit.
- Your permit is ready for use, you can now present it plus your original ID (a birth certificate for minors) to the immigration officer at the port of exit .
Do you have any news or article you would like us to publish? Kindly reach us via [email protected] or [email protected]