How to tether your mobile device to your computer
Tethering allows you to use your device’s internet on a laptop or on another device. You can tether your device via USB or Bluetooth.
- Turn on your mobile data and make sure you have active internet bundles from your mobile provider.
- Go to settings, under wireless and networks, select Tethering and portable hotspot.
- Choose Bluetooth tethering to enable.
- This will automatically turn on your Bluetooth.
- You can now share your mobile internet with any other Bluetooth enabled device.
Get the latest global news updates in politics, business, entertainment, lifestyle, technology , sports and modern trends