How to send money into your I&M Bank via PesaLink.
PesaLink enables you to send money from your account to;
- A bank account in another bank,
- To a PesaLink registered mobile number
- To a Card number.
The recipient gets funds in real time. Both sender and receiver get SMS notification upon successful transaction.
Currently, you can send funds via PesaLink service using the following channels;
- Using I&M Mobile App, login into the main page and select PesaLink and follow instructions to proceed.
- Using USSD short code *458# and Select No.4 PesaLink option and follow instructions to proceed.
- Visit any I&M Bank Branch and give transfer instructions by completing “PesaLink Send To Form”
You can receive funds into your I&M Bank account by either giving the sender your I&M Account number or giving your mobile number that is registered with us for PesaLink. See the registration process below.
Charges (Excluding Excise Duty)
PesaLink transactions will be charged as per tariff below.
|Receiving funds from other Banks||Free|
|Transfer of amounts between Kes 10-500||Free|
| Transfer of amounts between Kes 501 -999,999
( Through Branch and I&M Mobile*)* I&M Mobile limits apply
Get the latest global news updates in politics, business, entertainment, lifestyle, technology , sports and modern trends