Jockey Club Kenya Account & App Registration and Login
- The Jockey Club of Kenya is a racing establishment inside Nairobi’s Ngong Racecourse.
- The area also doubles up as a social area, popular with family picnics and big entertainment concerts.
- Read on for more information on the Jockey Club of Kenya ticket prices and club values.
- Learn more about the Jockey Club of Kenya race cards, Jockey Club of Kenya membership, and Jockey Club of Kenya customer service.
About Jockey Club of Kenya
- The Jockey Club of Kenya is a racing institution that was established to provide leadership and to enable innovation within racing.
- The club was formed to ensure the exciting horse racing sport retains its prestigious position in Kenya.
- Jockey Club of Kenya also has a betting service that is licensed by the Betting Control and Licensing Board (BCLB) under the license number: BK 20.
Jockey Club of Kenya photos
- The Jockey Club of Kenya keeps an exciting photo gallery that displays the fanfare that surrounds the racing tracks.
- Every session is a multi-racial extravaganza, a party involving people from all races including blacks and whites.
- Fashion is also a prominent feature that can be seen in the photos. Designer suits, watches, and hats do not seem to ever miss out on the snaps.
- Click here to view the Jockey Club of Kenya’s photo galley.
- View more photos on the Jockey Club Kenya’s Instagram page.
Jockey Club of Kenya ticket prices
- Jockey Club of Kenya is a premier horseracing center in East Africa that attracts a lot of participants and ravellers.
- Ticket prices for adults average KES 750 at the gate, with advance tickets going for KES 500.
- Adult entrance fees can sometimes go as low as KES 200 depending on the kind of featured events.
- Ticket fees for kids fall between KES 50 and 400, with kids under 12 sometimes admitted free of charge.
Jockey Club of Kenya location (Ngong Race Course)
Jockey Club of Kenya values
- The Jockey Club of Kenya espouses leadership in the racing industry.
- Alongside innovation, Jockey Club Kenya seeks to restore horse racing to its former prestigious position as an elite sport in Kenya.
What does the Jockey Club of Kenya do?
The Jockey Club of Kenya runs the following activities:
- Race meetings (horse racing)
- Family picnics while watching intense horse races
- Sports betting (Bookmaker operations)
Jockey Club of Kenya Betting 101
- This is the Jockey Club of Kenya’s custom betting service for its clients.
- The Jockey Club Tote offers a sports betting country-wide service using smartphone technology.
- Its betting operation is merged with Phumelela Gaming & Leisure, another company listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
- This was done to ensure access to the best pools in Africa for its clients.
- The Jockey Club of Kenya uses the Pool Betting System.
Jockey Club of Kenya Pool Betting System
- Pool betting is an arrangement where a group of players/gamblers put their stake in one single pool.
- The stakes are fixed and equal amounts paid by each player.
- The appropriate taxes and betting fees (house fees) are then deducted from the collective fund.
- The pool is finally divided among players within the pool who have made correct predictions/bets.
- The amount you win depends on the number of players in your pool, as well as the number of people who have made correct bets.
Jockey Club of Kenya Pool Betting System advantages
- The system is generally low-risk
- The pool system is simple to participate in.
- Often raises a bigger prize amount for winners
- Gives a chance for you to place bets on multiple rounds and outcomes.
How do I start betting on the Jockey Club of Kenya?
- The Jockey Club of Kenya website does not have a registration/sign-up section.
- You may consider reaching out to the Jockey Club of Kenya through their contacts below.
- You can also physically visit the Jockey Club of Kenya premises along Ngong Road Nairobi to be enrolled.
Jockey Club of Kenya race cards and membership
You can also reach out to the Jockey Club of Kenya through the contacts below for details on race cards and memberships.
Jockey Club of Kenya customer service contacts
Jockey Club of Kenya breeding rules
- The Jockey Club of Kenya website does not include details on breeding rules.
- Kindly visit the Jockey Club of Kenya along Ngong Road for in-depth insights on how broodmares and stallions are bred.