How to submit your NHIF by product.
NHIF intends to capture the amounts deducted from every employee every month to ensure faster delivery of services to all the members and their dependents. This is done by way of employers submitting to NHIF a list of their employee’s brief details such as name, national/passport id etc, together with the respective rate each employee should be deducted. All this is done online for faster and efficient service delivery to all our clients.
They have introduced a far more efficient & faster method of collecting employers monthly payroll byproducts to NHIF via the Byproduct system. Due to the different types of software applications that employers use to capture their payrolls, we suggest that you use a standardized software application to capture your monthly NHIF byproduct such as Microsoft Excel.
There are 3 ways to submit your by product:
- Payroll By-product/Pay Online.
- Through Email. Select your nearest location below.
- Submit at your nearest Nhif Branch in soft copy (i.e on a flashdisk, cd, etc)
NHIF will not accept:
- Byproducts with no I.D numbers
- Byproduct formats other than Excel (such as scanned images, pdf, etc)
- Byproducts without proof of payment.
Do you have any news or article you would like us to publish? Kindly reach us via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.