Land Rent has become easy and flexible to pay due to the online services provided. One is able to pay his or her land anywhere anytime. This was initiated to curb brokers who sold other peoples land. To register your land first you need to do the following:
- Register using your mobile phone by sending an SMS with the word Lands to the Number 21504. After that you will receive a Text indicating that you have fully subscribed to the land service
- Dial *512# in order to be able to access the service. You will receive a prompt text asking whether you want to proceed with the registration. The prompt indicates the charges for every SMS.
- If you choose to proceed another prompt text will give you options which include, Register your land, Track application, Pay land rent and the Likoni scheme
- Once you register your land the ministry would like you to have contact details of all land owners, therefore you will be required to input your Title number, Full Names, ID number and Land Rent amount. The advantage of all this process, you will be notified when someone conducts a search on your parcel of land.
- If you want to track your application, just enter your application number as sent to you upon booking your documents at Ardhi House.
- Now to pay your Land Rent, enter your land reference number, enter your ID number, confirm your details and you will receive an SMS with payment options