Access to Government Procurement Opportunities (AGPO) certificate will enable Youth, Women and Persons with Disability who own businesses access to opportunities for government tenders and contracts.
To register for the certificate:
- Go to agpo.go.ke/register.
- Create your account by providing the personal details required and selecting a password for the account. On submission of this information, check your e-mail for an activation link.
- Access your e-mail and open the activation e-mail(check your spam if you cannot see the message). Proceed to activate your account by clicking on the link provided in the e-mail.
- Return to the AGPO website and log in to the returning user page with the e-mail and password you had entered earlier in step 2.
- Proceed to register your business by providing the information required and attaching the necessary documents.
The target groups for these procurement opportunities are:
- Disadvantaged Groups (Youth, Women, and Persons with Disability)
- Small Enterprises
- Micro Enterprises
- Citizen Contractors
- Local Contractors
- Citizen Contractors in Joint-venture or Sub-contracting arrangements with foreign suppliers
Do you have any news or article you would like us to publish? Kindly reach us via [email protected] or [email protected]