KCB Group is registered as a non-operating holding company which started operations as a licensed banking institution with effect from January 1, 2016. The holding company oversees KCB Kenya – incorporated with effect from January 1, 2016 – and all KCB’s regional units in Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia, and South Sudan. It also owns KCB Insurance Agency, KCB Capital, KCB Foundation and all associated companies.
The holding company was set up to among other things to enhance the Group’s capacity to access unrestricted capital and also enable investment in new ventures outside banking regulations, achieve operational and strategic autonomy for the Group’s operating entities and enhance corporate governance across the Group and oversight in the management of subsidiaries.
This short term loan is open to all salaried employees who have a KCB bank account in order to meet their urgent needs.
- Up to 1.5 times your salary or Kshs 100,000 for permanent employees.
- Up to 100% or Kshs 100,000 for contract employees.
- No security required.
- Quick turnaround time.
- Must have had an account with KCB for at least 3 months
- Original and copy of National ID or passport
- Latest pay slips (original)
Rates & Fees
- Interest rate and other fees e.g. negotiation fees to be advised by the personal banker at your branch.
Note That: Salary Advance also accessible through KCB mobile banking (*522#) or KCB App.
How to Apply for KCB Salary Advance.
Get the latest global news updates in politics, business, entertainment, lifestyle, technology , sports and modern trends