What can T-kash do for you?
1. Send and receive money to and from all networks in Kenya anytime.
2. Deposit, withdraw and keep track of your money from anywhere.
3. Shop at registered Merchant outlets.
4. Pay your utility bills.
5. Buy airtime for your line and other Telkom customers.
6. Buy Telkom data bundles directly without having to buy airtime.
7. Directly select Popular and frequently used biller numbers e.g. KPLC, Star Times, NHIF, DSTV etc from your menu, for fast sure payments.
8. Save and select your Favourite contacts, billers and bank accounts right from your menu ane never worry about sending money to the wrong recipient.
Register in a minute or less at any authorised T-kash Agent countrywide.
○ Kenyan National ID.
○ Valid Passport.
○ Alien ID.
1. Provide your Telkom Kenya Mobile number.
2. The Agent will assist you to fill in the Customer Registration Form.
3. The Agent will take a copy of your identification document and duly filled customer registration form.
4. The Agent will register you for T-kash services and you will get a confirmation SMS immediately.
5. You need to activate your T-kash account to start enjoying our services.
Activating your T-kash account takes only a few quick steps:
- Go to your T-kash Menu.
- Select ‘Activate’.
- Enter your identification document number
- Enter Date of Birth (Format:DDMMYYYY).
- Enter New PIN.
- Enter New PIN again & confirm details.
- You will get a T-kash confirmation SMS.
Get the latest global news updates in politics, business, entertainment, lifestyle, technology , sports and modern trends