How to Apply for a Visa at Huduma Centre
About Huduma Centre
Huduma Kenya Programme is a Government of Kenya initiative whose aim is to turn around public service delivery by providing efficient and accessible Government services at the convenience of citizens through various integrated service delivery platforms. The Ministry of Public Service Youth and Gender Affairs is implementing the programme through the Huduma Kenya Secretariat.
- Valid passports or other travel documents including Seaman’s Discharge Book, acceptable to the Government of Kenya are required for all persons wishing to enter Kenya (must be valid for at least Six (6) Months and have a clean and a full visa page for endorsement).
- Two visa application forms V.I to be duly filled, signed and dated.
- Two copies of an Invitation letter/ Cover letter from the applicant.
- Two copies of identity card if a host is Kenyan.
- Two copies of a valid residential work permit if the host is a foreigner.
- Two copies of marriage certificate if visiting spouse.
- Two passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Two copies of valid Passport/travel document of the applicant’s Biodata page and page showing the validity of at least six months.
- Two copies of a medical referral letter from a hospital or a doctor for medical cases.
- Two copies of applicants residential/work permit if not residing in their country.
|Ordinary Visa – $ 10
Transit Visa – $20
Multiple Journey VISAS & East Africa Tourist Visa – $100
For more information call Huduma Contact Centre: +254 (020) 6900020 Or visit nearest Huduma Centre Or Contact: Department of Immigration Services
Nyayo House 9th floor, Kenyatta Avenue/Uhuru Highway
P.O Box 30191,00100 Nairobi.
Tel: +254-20-2222022, +254-20-2217544, +254-20-2218833
Do you have any news or article you would like us to publish? Kindly reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.