How to transfer money from M-Pesa to Paypal account
PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online. The service allows anyone to pay in any way they prefer, including through credit cards, bank accounts, PayPal Smart Connect or account balances, without sharing financial information.
PayPal has quickly become a global leader in online payment solutions with more than 267 million accounts worldwide. Available in 202 countries and 25 currencies around the world, PayPal enables global e-commerce by making payments possible across different locations, currencies, and languages.
PayPal has received more than 20 awards for excellence from the internet industry and the business community – most recently the 2006 Webby Award for Best Financial Services Site and the 2006 Webby People’s Voice Award for Best Financial Services Site.
Located in San Jose, California, PayPal was founded in 1998.
How to transfer money from M-pesa to Paypal account
- On Paypal, click ” Top Up” and enter the measure of cash you might want to store from Mpesa in USD and after that snap “Ascertain” to get the figure in Kenyan Shillings. In the wake of getting the figure then you can utilize the standard system of paying by means of Paybill.
- Go to your Mpesa Menu and select Lipa na Mpesa
- Select the “Paybill ” alternative
- Enter 800088 as the business number
- Enter the Phone number which you enlisted Paypal with
- Enter your Mpesa Pin and send
- You will get an instant message from M-Pesa.
Get the latest global news updates in politics, business, entertainment, lifestyle, technology , sports and modern trends