TECNO Spark 4 and Spark 4 Air into the Kenyan market
Tecno has launched the latest iteration of the Spark series into the Kenyan market that is Spark 4 and Sparks 4 Air. Spark 4 is the successor to the Tecno Spark 3 which was launched early this year.
The phone runs on the latest Android 9 Pie with the HiOS 5.0 on top of it. It comes with other features such as 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage which is expandable to up-to 128 GB via MicroSD card. The phone also comes with a 4000mAh battery. It is powered by a Quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 SoC clocked at 2.0 GHz paired.
For the display, the Spark 4 rocks a 6.52 inches HD dot notch touchscreen which ensures you have more screen for media consumption. The Spark 4 comes with a triple AI camera setup at the back where you have a 13MP primary camera, 2MP depth camera, and an AI lens. The cameras give you different modes such as bokeh, portrait, AI HDR and AI scene detection. At the front, there is an 8MP selfie camera with LED flashlights that are hidden in the top bezel for those low light conditions.
The Tecno Spark 4 Air, on the other hand, comes with a slightly smaller screen at 6.1 inches. It also comes with 16GB of internal storage while RAM is the same at 2GB. The battery is smaller at 3000mAh, however, other features are similar to the Spark 4.
Tecno Spark 4 specifications;
- Screen: 6.52 -inch with 1600×720 pixel resolution
- Processor: MediaTek Helio A22 Processor
- Internal storage: 32GB built-in storage space (upgradable to up to 128GB via MicroSD)
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Rear camera: Triple 13MP + 2MP + AI rear camera
- Selfie camera: 8MP AI selfie camera
- OS: Android 9 Pie with HIOS 5.0
- Battery: 4000mAh non-removable battery
- Network: 2G/ 3G/ 4G
- Colors: Royal Purple, Vacation Blue, Misty Grey and Energetic Orange
The Tecno Spark 4 is retailing at Ksh. 11,999 while the Spark 4 Air’s price is yet to be announced.