mCheza is fully owned by Acumen Communications Limited; licensed and regulated by the Betting Control and Licensing Board (BCLB) of Kenya, license 686. BCLB was established by the Betting, Lotteries and Gaming Act, Cap 131, Laws of Kenya. mCHEZA offers customers an entertaining, robust, secure, trustworthy, and professionally managed gaming and betting platform.
Register on mCheza Kenya
How to register on the mCheza website
- To register, go to mCHEZA website here
- Go to the “Register” section in the upper right corner.
- Fill in Your Details (Mobile Number as username and password)
- Click on Register button
Register on mCheza via SMS Number 29888
To Register via SMS, send the word “cheza” to 29888
- Log on to https://www.mcheza.co.ke.
- Fill in your details (Phone Number and Password)
- Click Login
How to download the mCheza Mobile application
How to deposit funds to mCheza Kenya via M-Pesa Paybill Number 295525
- Go to M-PESA Menu on your Mobile device
- Select Lipa na M-PESA.
- Select Pay Bill.
- Enter 295 525 as the Business Number (PayBill Number).
- Use mCheza as account Number.
- Enter amount then, enter your M-PESA PIN and send
You will receive an SMS confirming the transaction.
How to deposit on mCheza Kenya via the web
- Proceed to the deposit section under the amount section next to your account profile section on the top right-hand side of the website.
- Select Deposit; you will be redirected to an area where you will insert reference name or number, amount, and then on your phone number.
- You will then receive a confirmation request on your phone (SIM Toolkit) where you will confirm the transaction by inserting your MPESA Pin.
How to Withdraw money from mCheza to MPesa via SMS Number 29888
Simply type “cashout” followed by hash (#) and the amount. Then send the SMS to 29888. For example, to withdraw Ksh 500, SMS cashout#500 to 29888.
How to Withdraw money from mCheza to MPesa via the web
To withdraw your winnings mCHEZA account;
- Proceed to the withdraw section under the amount section next to your account profile section on the top right-hand side of the website.
- Select withdraw; you will be redirected to an area where you will insert the number, amount you wish to withdraw, and then on your phone number.
- You will receive confirmation messages from MPESA and mCHEZA that your withdrawal was successful.
How to recover a forgotten password on mCheza
Click the “Forgot Password?” option on the website or by sending the word “Password” to 29888.
What are the types of bets on mCheza?
- At mCHEZA you can choose different types of bets. Starting with one prediction, you can use the “Single” bet option (single), with two or more predictions you can place “Express” bets, and with three or more predictions you can place a “System” or “Chain” bet.
- And if you would prefer to place “Single” or “System” bets, you need to select the desired option.
What is a “Single Bet”?
- A “Single” bet is the simplest form of betting. You predict an outcome, specify the desired stake and place the bet.
- If your prediction is correct, you win the bet. The winnings are calculated by multiplying the odds by the stake.
What is an “Express Bet” and how is it calculated?
- “Express” is a bet consisting of two or more events in which a necessary condition is that none of the events should lose.
- “Express” bets’ total odds are calculated by multiplying the odds of all the individual predictions.
Which bets can be combined to form an Express Bet?
- The vast majority of the offered bets may be combined freely in an “Express” bet. There are a few
- exceptions, however, such as certain Formula – 1 bet that can only be placed as “Single” bets.
- The bookmakers decide which bets can be combined, and their decision is based on various factors, such as the respective game or the event.
- You will be informed of their decision by the time the bets are placed. Please note: several bets on the same event/outcome cannot be placed as an “Express” or “System” bet.
What is the “Chain Bet” and how is it calculated?
A “Chain” bet is a combination of “Single” bets independent from each other. A necessary condition is winning the first event.
What is a “System Bet”? How is it calculated and how much is the minimum sum of each bet?
- “System” is a bet, which consists of at least three events. The program forms variants of the events you have selected.
- For example, if you select a 2/5 system, it means that at least 2 events from 5 must-win for the bet to win. The minimum sum of each bet depends on the selection of the system.
Maximum and minimum bet amounts on mCheza
- The maximum amount of one bet is defined by the maximum amount of the winnings specified above.
- If when choosing a bet you have received a message that the amount of your bet exceeds the maximum amount, reduce the amount of the bet accordingly. The minimum amount of a bet is Ksh 50.
Maximum winnings on mCheza
The maximum winnings of one ticket is Ksh 5,000,000.00. If the bet comes with a bonus, and the winning sum exceeds KES 5,000,000.00, the bonus is not paid.
Also Read: 22Bet Kenya login and registration
Abandoned/Postponed/Cancelled games on mCheza
- The calculation is made as Void depending on the timeframes specified by sport in our Rules. In the case of an “Express” or “System” bet the selection is considered Void.
- If the event does not take place as scheduled or if the official score of the match is not announced and is not resumed within 30 hours, all bets will be refunded or transferred to your account. If this match is included in your “multi-bet” or “system bet”, your winning will be calculated at 1 odd.
Live betting on mCheza
- mCheza LIVE bets will keep you in suspense until the end of the sports event. Hundreds of fans simultaneously make bets in real-time.
- The odds of bets are dynamic and change depending on the course of the sports event. Simultaneously the detailed information, such as the expired time, the current score, quantity of the yellow and red cards shown, etc. is displayed in real-time.
- LIVE bets are available not only for soccer games but also for other sports events, such as tennis, Formula 1, American football, ice hockey, skiing, etc.
mCheza promotions and bonuses
- 150% payout on your winning multibet
- mCheza will pay you up to 50% extra in cash on your winning multibet.
The payout is as follows:
5 games -> 10%
6 games -> 10%
7 games -> 15%
8 games -> 20%
9 games -> 25%
10 games -> 30%
10+ games -> 50%
Terms and conditions
- All games selected must have a minimum amount of 1.5 (1.5 Odds per Game/match selection).
- Bonus Starts from a multi-bet of 5 or more games.
- The Multi bet must be a winning multibet to receive the bonus
- Only available on Online betting.
The Official app is available for download on the mCheza website.
mCheza Kenya customer care contacts – 0709 042 000, 0709 229 888, 0780 229 888
You can reach the mCheza customer care desk via any of the following touch-points;
- 0709 042 000
- 0709 229 888
- 0780 229 888