PowerBets Kenya registration – Click here to register on PowerBets Kenya for free.
PowerBets (also referred to as PowerBet), is a gambling brand that has been around since 2016 when it was created through Copyright Oysterbay Lotto Limited. PowerBets operates in Kenya under the official license issued by the BCLB.
How to Register on Powerbets
- Visit the website and click on the Login/Register button on the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Enter your cellphone number, select the tick boxes confirming that you are over the age of 18, and agree to the Terms and conditions,
- Click the “Send Code” button.
- You will receive a verification code via SMS, enter this into the dedicated fields on the page
- Click the “Join/login” button and you’ll be registered/logged in.
PowerBets Kenya login
- Open a browser and enter the PowerBets website.
- On the homepage of the website, click on ‘Login’.
- Enter your username and password and click on “login“.
How to deposit on PowerBets Kenya using M-Pesa Paybill Number 298222
- On your mobile phone, go to the Menu for Mpesa.
- Go to Lipa na Mpesa
- Click on Paybill
- Fill in the Powerbet business number that is 298222
- Next fill in your account number that is your mobile phone number registered with Powerbet.
- Fill in the amount you want to deposit into the Powerbet account.
- Fill in your Mpesa PIN and click on ‘Send’
- Mpesa will send you an SMS confirming the deposit.
- The money will reflect on your Powerbet account
How to deposit on PowerBets Kenya via the website
- Open the Powerbet website on a browser on your phone or computer.
- Head to the Account page on the Powerbet website
- Tap on the Deposit Menu to access further instructions.
- There are pre-set values, you have to pick the amount you want to deposit. Still, you can tap on the ‘other amount’ to get a blank space and fill the amount you want.
- Follow this by picking the method of deposit you wish to use: Airtel Money or Mpesa.
- Fill in your mobile money PIN to allow the payment.
- When the payment is accepted, the money will be reflected in your Powerbet account.
Withdrawing money from PowerBets Kenya
With every withdrawal that you make from your Powerbet account, you’re charged Kshs. 22 by the company for amounts that are less than Kshs. 1500. For amounts that exceed this minimum and are withdrawn as one sum, there are no service fees charged. Once a withdrawal request is received, the amount is immediately deposited into your mobile money account.
- Open a new browser on your smartphone or computer.
- Key in the Powerbet Website
- Head to the Account section on this website
- Tap on ‘Withdraw’ to begin
- Fill in the amount of money you want to withdraw from your Powerbet account. Ensure it’s an amount that can be withdrawn then tap on ‘Next Step’.
- Agree on the service fee to be charged by PowerBet for the withdrawal then tap on ‘Next Step’.
- The money you’ve withdrawn will be deposited into your mobile money account and you’ll get a confirmation SMS from the service provider.
PowerBets mobile app
Currently, there is a PowerBet app suitable for Android users. You can easily download it right from the PowerBets Kenya website using the following steps;
- Scroll down the homepage of the gambling venue
- Click on the large green “Download It for Free” button.
- Save the apk file on your device
- Click on the file to install the app
How to Bet on PowerBets
They have made betting simple across all sports and markets.
- In order to place a bet, click on the relevant game you would like to place a bet on, select the market, and then the game will be adding to your bet slip.
- You are able to add more than one game to your bet slip by selecting more games.
- Once you are happy with your selections, click on the “Place Bet” or “Betslip” tab at bottom of your screen.
- Enter the amount you want to stake, and click the “Place Bet” button to place your bet.
Also Read: 22Bet Kenya login and registration
PowerBets Kenya customer care contacts – +254 0708698961
You can reach the PowerBets customer service desk via any of the following touch-points;