How to register an Employer with National Social Security Fund (NSSF)
Register as an employer: Company or Business
To register your business/company, simply download the registration form, fill it and drop it off at your nearest NSSF office. Please ensure that you attach the following documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Registration of Business Names
- Trading License
Register as an employer: Individual
If you are an individual and you wish to register as an employer, simply download the registration form, fill it and drop it off at your nearest NSSF office. You could also start the online registration process by clicking on the link below
Please attach a copy of your National Identity Card, Passport or Alien ID
We request employers registered with NSSF to complement our efforts by ensuring to:
- Submit your returns data electronically – No returns on portable media (Flash disks, CD’s) will be accepted.
- Pay contributions for each month before the 15th day of the ensuing month. Please remember that payment made after the 15th day of the ensuing month attracts interest.
- Ensure that all your employees are registered and contributions paid on their behalf. There should be no discrimination, on account of referring to some employees as casual or permanent.
- Do not use contributions deducted on behalf of employees as a new investment in your business.
Do you have any news or article you would like us to publish? Kindly reach us via [email protected] or [email protected]