How to receive money instantly into your Co-op bank account via PesaLink.
The PesaLink service allows you to transfer money into a Co-op Bank account instantly from another bank.
You can transfer as little as Ksh 10 up to Ksh 200,000 at an extremely low cost between Ksh 0 to Ksh 152, depending on the amount you transfer.
In addition, you can make payments directly from your Co-op Bank account to any local bank account instantly from as little as Ksh 10 up to Ksh 200,000.
Simply access MCo-op Cash via *667# or open the MCo-op Cash app, select PESALINK, and link your Co-op Bank accounts to your mobile number. Linking your accounts is free of charge.
Once you link your Co-op Bank accounts to PesaLink, you will be able to access PesaLink services via:
- Co-op Kwa Jirani Agents
- Co-op Bank ATMs
- Co-op Bank Mobile Banking (MCo-op Cash)
- Our branches
PesaLink services are available to customers 24/7. You can receive money into your Co-op Bank account at any time of the day.
Linking your Co-op Bank Account to PesaLink from a Co-op Bank ATM.
- Insert your Co-op Bank Visa Card and input PIN.
- Select Other Transactions
- Select PESALINK
- Select Link Phone
- Input the phone number to be linked.
- Confirm to make the account the primary account.
- You will receive a confirmation message.
- Select the option of doing another transaction.
- Select Primary Account Option
- Input the phone number to be linked to the account.
- Confirm that you wish to make that account the Primary Account by clicking the Okay button.
- You will then get a confirmation message on the screen that the linking was successful.
|PesaLink Limits(Co-op Bank)||Amount (KES)|
|Maximum amount you can send per transaction||70,000|
|Maximum amount you can send per day||200,000|
|Maximum amount you can receiver per transaction /per day||999,999|
|0 – 500||0|
|501 – 10,000||42|
|10,001 – 50,000||62|
|50,001 – 70,000||82|
|70,001 – 100,000||82|
|100,001 – 200,000||112|