Top 5 betting rules at Mozzartbet Kenya
Betting has taken the Kenyan markets by storm. Many youths are now placing bets on games with the hopes of winning money twice as much as the bet that they placed or even some extraordinary sums.
Just like any other game, betting has its own terms and rules of engagement. The rules ensure that both the Player and Mozzartbet Kenya stand to benefit from the venture.
Mozzartbet Kenya betting rules and terms of engagement include;
- Do you get paid when you lose a bet?
Mozzartbet Kenya customers are advised to clearly analyze matches before placing bets. When you place a bet and lose, the company doesn’t pay you for that.
- Mozzartbet Kenya reserves the right to change the odds published in the program of sports events, which will be promptly announced in a free-paid place. When calculating the gain, the odds that are valid at the time of the bet slip payment are taken into account.
Also read: How to place a bet on Mozzartbet.
- Mozzartbet Kenya Handicap” is an advantage in (goals, points, percentages or other sizes related to the betting event) for a sports event that is pre-determined and presented to the player in the betting offer. The final outcome of the handicap event is formed by adding the number of goals, points or percentages marked as a handicap, and goals, points or percentages actually achieved by the team to whom the handicap is given.
- Incase there is an interruption during your game and it gets terminated, if you have confirmed the bet, the game will be automatically resumed, specifically, this bet is accepted on Mozzartbet Kenya. If this situation occurs, contact Mozzartbet Kenya.
- The sign “1” means the victory of the home team, the “X” means a draw result, and the “2” marks the win of the away team.
In the event where the match that is the subject of the bet is played on the neutral ground, the sign “1” refers to the first team in the betting list, and the “2” sign to the second team.