In pictures: Singer Size 8, DJ Mo unveil son’s face for the first time

Gospel singer Linet Munyali alias Size 8 and her husband DJ Mo Wednesday unveiled their son’s face for the very first time.

The couple uploaded cute photos of their son Muraya Junior via his official Instagram handle.


The couple welcomed their second born child in October last year.

Shortly after giving birth late last year, the Mateke hit maker opened up on her struggle with her pregnancy.

ALSO READ: ‘You have too many children,’ Akothee recounts how she was dumped by Swiss husband

In a 12 minute clip uploaded on theri Youtuybe channel the duo gave a detailed account of what they went through from the time of conceiving and after the delivery.

“I won’t lie I panicked a lot and I told my husband ile ingine ilitoka, what if hii ingine pia itakee kutoka. So tuka rush Hosy kuona daktari and I was given some precautions. But three weeks late nikapata pressure attack. After a few weeks the pressure maintained a bit. Then I started feeling some pain in my uterus, so I went to the hospital, nikidhani ni ball inatoka ama nini, they did a scan and they found out it was fibroids.” she narrated.
But in the midst of her battles, her doctors immensely supported her.

“I was devastated, like sasa tumetoka pressure sasa tunapaata fibroids. But Dr. Thuo really encouraged me affirming that ilikuwa imepita part inaweza haribu mtoi. Kuna time nilikuwa naamka nikama oxygen is not going in my brain. At some point nilikuwa mpaka napata minor strokes.”

The Mateke hit maker pointed out that barely weeks to her delivery she started experiencing pain.

“So they finally decided for me to be re-admitted. So I came here at RFH . I came here and i couldn’t breath and couldn’t walk, I was completely off, I was rushed up for checkup, checked my pressure and of course that of the unborn baby. They put me on oxygen to help with the neurons, as they said they were the ones that were dysfunctional, then I felt better.”


She went on to share; “At around 3 o’clock, the fetus heart rate went high again, past 170. There was an emergency in the room making sure the heartbeat goes back to normal. The next day Dr. Thuo came with his wife and they were trying to buy more time, because the scan we had was saying it was 34 weeks 4 days. So when they tested the heart rate ya mtoi was so high and they couldn’t buy more time. So they decided that we have to go to the theater because I was already at RFH so they decided I get ready for a C-section,” added Size 8.