How to stream live all UEFA Champions League games
The premier European Football showpiece UEFA Champions League kicked off on Monday with shocking results.
Defending champions Liverpool FC were humbled by Napoli at Estadio San Paulo in Naples, Italy, while FC Barcelona was held to a goalless draw by the German outfit Borussia Dortmund. Another English representative Chelsea FC was humbled by Valencia at home.
On Wednesday, more teams are gearing up to open their accounts and most Kenyans apart from those with a DStv Compact Plus are busy scratching their heads on how they can follow up the games today.
Below are the way in which you can easily live stream the games at the comfort of your armchair at home.
- Go to Google on your phone.
2. Type the word ‘Red Box TV’
3. Click on “Red Box TV for Android – APK Download -APKpure.com”
4. Click on the green box written ‘Download APK (5.6 MB)
5. One Downloaded install it on your phone
6. You can now enjoy all the matches from your phone.
N/B Ensure you have strong internet connection or just buy the Sh100 Safaricom 1GB daily bundles to enjoy a full match. Ensure your phone has an android operating system.
Do you have any news or article you would like us to publish? Kindly reach us via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.