You can find information about odds and events on the Sports and Live pages without registration in browse mode. You can place a bet after registration.
- Social network.
To log in, enter the login (ID) and password in the relevant fields.
You will need a positive account balance to place a bet. You can make a deposit using e-payment methods (“Deposit” section).
- Select Sports or Live in the main menu.
- In the left column on the next page choose a sport and an event.
- You will see the odds and the markets in the central section. To add a bet, click on the odds and the event will appear in the bet slip.
- If there are several different bets on the bet slip, select the type of bet: Accumulator, System or Chain.
- Enter stake amount.
- Press Place a bet.
- You will see a pop-up window with the details of your bet. Once the bet is accepted, the stake will be deducted from your account immediately.
- You can see your bets in the “Recent bets” section or in My Account – Bet history.
- In the case of a win, the funds are transferred to your account automatically after the bet has been settled.
One-click bet allows you to bet an amount chosen with a single click on selected odds.
- To activate “One-click bet”, please do the following:
- Tick the box “One-click bet”;
- Enter stake amount;
- Press “Apply”;
- You will see a pop-up window “The stake is set”.
- Once One-click bet is activated, the customer can place bets with one click on the selected odds. Further confirmation is not required. Warning! With “One-click bet”, any click on the odds will lead to the placing of a bet.
- To disable “One-click bet”, untick the checkbox “One-click bet”.