How to pay for parking fees in Nairobi CBD using your phone
Several people who have had their cars clamped in CBD and had to be fined by the City Council to have the clamp removed.
On December 5, 2018, parking fee for privately owned cars was reduced from Sh300 to Sh200 as stipulated in the County Finance Bill by the Nairobi County Assembly.
Use the step by step instructions below to pay for parking using the mobile phone.
- Dial *217#
- Select option 2 – Parking
- Enter the vehicle registration number
- Select parking duration> Daily
- Select parking zone
- Select vehicle type ( private car, minibus, canter, Lorry, trailer, Bus)
- Confirm parking fees and enter the pin
- You will receive SMS Confirmation