How do I pay for goods on Dukkapu?
- If you had not registered initially, you can do so at the checkout page by selecting ‘Register Account’ and fill in all the necessary details before proceeding to making your payment.
- If you had not logged into your account initially, you can do so at the checkout page by selecting ‘Log In’ and entering your correct credentials before proceeding to making your payment.
- After you have registered or logged in, proceed to choosing your preferred payment option from the listed options on the page. Note that if you have a coupon or a gift certificate/e-voucher, you can key in the code that was sent to you by Dukkapu in the appropriate section in the checkout page.
- After choosing your payment option, follow the payment process indicated and enter the necessary details of the payment. A ‘Confirmation Code’ will be sent to you to key in and thereafter select ‘Complete’. Once the code has been confirmed, select to agree to the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click ‘Pay Now’ to complete your order.
- An email will be sent to you indicating that your order has been completed along with an invoice for your order.
How do I use coupons or gift certificates/e-vouchers on Dukkapu?
- If you are entitled to receive a coupon or have purchased a gift certificate/e-voucher, Dukkapu will send you the relevant code to allow you to use the coupon or gift certificate/e-voucher to buy goods/products on Dukkapu.
- Key in the code sent to you by Dukkapu in the appropriate section in the checkout page before choosing your preferred payment option and confirm to apply the coupon or gift certificate/e-voucher.
How do I buy a gift certificate/e-voucher on Dukkapu?
- To purchase an e-voucher/gift certificate, fill on the necessary information in ‘Gift Certificates’ under the ‘Customer Service’ section at the bottom on Dukkapu. Dukkapu will sent you the gift certificate code to apply in the checkout page when completing an order.
7. How do I return goods or an order on Dukkapu?
- A customer is allowed to return goods/items purchased (return policy does not apply for freebies) only in the event of:
- Damaged goods/items.
- Goods/items not in good condition, for example, past the expiry date.
- Goods/items not what the customer had ordered (must be in the original unopened packaging).
- To return goods/items or an order, the customer shall fill in the details under ‘Returns’ in the ‘Customer Service’ section at the bottom on Dukkapu and thereafter contact the Customer Service Centre, within 12 hours after delivery, whereby arrangements will be made for the goods/items or order to be collected.
- Once the goods/items or order is returned, you will receive a notification.
- The goods/items or order returned to Dukkapu will be assessed and replaced, and thereafter delivered to the customer’s desired delivery address.
- In the event the customer does not want the returned goods/items or order replaced, Dukkapu will either make a cash refund to the customer or convert the costs incurred for purchasing into a coupon to be redeemed and used in future purchases.
Do you have any news or article you would like us to publish? Kindly reach us via [email protected] or [email protected]