TSC Payslip Online Download and Registration
To access the TSC Payslip Online registration portal, one needs to be registered with the Teachers Service Commission.
This provision is provided in Article 237, Section 23 of the TEACHERS SERVICE COMMISSION ACT No. 20 of 2012 of the Constitution of Kenya.
It is the commission’s mandate to register all qualified teachers before they can be allowed to teach in any public or private institution. Upon registration, a teacher is issued with a Certificate of Registration bearing a TSC number within 30 days of the registration period.
TSC Payslip Online Registration
Teachers are required to access the TSC Payslips online system to Login or register for the TSC Online Payslip service. You only need to register once. Otherwise, use the same portal to log in and check your payslip online.
All applicants are required to apply for online registration by following the user manual provided. Before you go online to register, you need to have the following records ready and scanned.
- Certified copies of academic and professional certificates, National ID card and a
passport size photo.
- Entry and work permits for non-Kenyans.
- Deposit Ksh 550 through Direct Banking or Simple Banking(a non-refundable registration fee of Ksh 500 and Ksh 50 for Bank Commission
Charged to TSC).
You can now log into the TSC Payslips Online Registration portal to access payslips for any Year/Month using your TCS number and password you had previously created. Once logged in, you can:
- View pay slips based on your year of choice.
- View and edit your personal profile and information and
- Reset your password
Tsc payslip online registration steps
The following is a step by step instructions on how you can Register on the TSC Portal and be able to access the TSC Payslip Online.
- Click on the “Registration/Activate account” link shown above and proceed to fill in the form provided with the following details.
- TSC number.
- Your full Names as in National ID.
- ID number.
- KRA Tax PIN.
- Date of Birth.
- Designation code.
- Pay station code.
- Bank account number.
- Mobile number.
- Personal email address.
2. Create and confirm your new password, then a secret question and provide an answer to the secret question for easy fast account recovery just in case you forget your login password.
Note: Providing wrong information leads to immediate DE-REGISTRATION. If you happen to experience any challenges with the registration process on the TSC online system, send an email to TSC on [email protected] or call the following numbers within normal working hours for assistance.
TSC Qualification Requirements
To qualify for employment with The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) one should be.
- A qualified teacher
- A Kenyan Citizen
- Trained as a teacher with at least two teaching subjects
- 45 years of age and below
- And lastly, should have all the necessary original academic and professional certificates together with all official transcripts from a fully recognized Teachers Training Institution.
In addition to the above general requirements, the following specific requirements apply to teachers in the following teaching categories.
Graduate Teachers applicants must have a minimum of two principles and one subsidiary pass at ‘A’ Level or a minimum a mean grade of C+ in KCSE and in each of the two teaching subjects. In addition, they must have
- A Bachelor of Education Degree with two teaching subjects.
- A Bachelor of Science or Arts Degree plus a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) with two teaching subjects.
Diploma Teachers – Secondary
Diploma teachers must have a minimum of one principal pass and two subsidiary pass at “A” level or a mean grade of C+ in KCSE or its equivalent and with at least C+ in the two teaching subjects. In addition, they must be holders of
- A Diploma in Education from a recognized Teacher Training Institution.
- Diploma Teachers who graduated in 2007 or before with mean grade C plain and subject grades of C plain or their equivalent qualify for consideration.
TSC Employment – Technical Teachers
Technical Teachers must have a minimum of one principal pass and two subsidiary passes at “A” level or C+ at KCSE or their equivalent. In addition to the above, they must be in possession of
- A Diploma in the technical subject/Course.
- A Higher Diploma in a Technical Subject/Course.
- Diploma in Technical Teacher Education from Kenya Technical Teachers College (KTTC).
Diploma Technical Teachers are only eligible for employment in Secondary schools where applicable. In order to qualify for TIVET Institutions, the applicant must have a minimum of a higher diploma.
TSC Employment – Special Needs Education Teachers
Applicants with special needs subjects i.e KSL or Braille and one other teaching subject, qualify for employment.
Applicants whose training is in subjects that are currently not in the curriculum do not qualify irrespective of their having undertaken a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE). such as Bachelor of Science in:
- Natural Resources
- Farm Machinery
- Animal Husbandry etc
Applicants with Accounting/Economics/Commerce/, Social Education and Ethics can apply for Business Studies and CRE vacancies respectively. candidates with Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Education and Extension from Egerton University can apply for Agriculture/Biology vacancies.
Candidates with Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Education and Extension from Egerton University can apply for Agriculture/Biology vacancies.
Graduate Teachers should have studied a minimum of eight (8) course units in each teaching subject.
Diploma Teachers with English or other subjects in the curriculum qualify for employment as English/Literature teachers.
All applicants must have studied the two teaching subjects at KCSE except for Business Studies, Agriculture, Computer, and Arabic.
For Business Studies and Agriculture, one should have attained a minimum of C+ in Mathematics and Biology respectively in KCSE. While for Arabic one should have attained a minimum of C+ in IRE.
Degree and Diploma Teachers who may not have attained the minimum entry requirement of C+ should have a relevant pre-university or a bridging course from a recognized institution.
Bridging will be accepted only for a candidate who attained mean grade/subject grade of C Plain and should have been done prior to admission into a course.
Applicants presenting enhancement Certificate in a teaching subject(s) from recognized institution qualify for employment.
Applicants who were previously employed under the contract and whose services were terminated due to a deficiency in academic qualification and have since enhanced are also eligible to apply.
Get the latest global news updates in politics, business, entertainment, lifestyle, technology , sports and modern trends