How to Check Form One Selection 2020 Results
The 2019 KCPE Results were announced in November this year after the students sat for their exams earlier in the year. 1,088,986 candidates sat for the exam in 2019.
The Ministry of Education today announced that the placement of 2019 KCPE students has been done.
Placement of KCPE 2019 Candidates to various secondary schools is currently underway. The secondary schools that they will be joining are in 4 categories. Secondary schools in Kenya are grouped in four categories i.e;
- National Schools
- Extra County Schools
- County Schools
- Sub-county schools
Form one 2020 selection for KCPE 2019 candidates who scored above 400 marks has already been finalized. These top performers will be joining the national schools in Kenya which number 136. Out of these National Schools, 35 are special-needs education secondary schools. Selection for the extra schools will begin on December 3rd and it will end on December 5th.
How to check 2020 form one selection via SMS
To check the secondary school that you have been selected to join, all you have to do is SMS your index number to 22263 through your mobile phone. You can check the selection on Safaricom, Airtel and Telkom Kenya. You will be charged Ksh. 25 per SMS.
How to Download form One 2020 admission letter online
The Ministry of Education has provided a way of accessing and downloading your 2020 Form One admission letter online. Accessing the letter can be done once you have confirmed the category of school that you have been admitted to.
To download the letter, you need to do the following;
- Go to the Form One Selection page on the Ministry of Education website education.go.ke/form-one-selection
- Select the category of school that you have been admitted to.
- Select the county and sub-county in which you sat your KCPE and then key in your index number and then click submit.
- Click on admission letter at the bottom of the page to access your admission letter.
- Use the printer icon to print or download icon to download the admission letter.
- Take the admission letter to your primary school’s headteacher to sign the letter and stamp it.