How to “Boresha Biashara” with KCB bank.
This is an attractive and affordable transactional account tailor-made to help your business grow to the next level. The account is targeted for small scale traders.
- Access to a KCB Boresha Biashara business loan
- Access to Visa debit card, KCB Mtaani, Internet Banking and KCB Mobile banking services
- Non Registered business
- Copy of ID/Passport required to open an account
- Sole Proprietorship
- Registration certificate
- Individual(s) PIN certificate
- ID/Passport/Alien certificate of registration for non Kenyans
- Partnership deed
- Partnership resolution indicating signatories, signing mandate
- Certificate of registration
- Company PIN certificate
- PIN for each partner
- 1 Passport size photo for each signatory
Rates and Fees
- Operating balance of Kshs. 100
- Monthly ledger fee of Kshs. 50
- ATM transaction fee of Kshs. 33
Register online and get more information.
Do you have any news or article you would like us to publish? Kindly reach us via [email protected] or [email protected]