How to become a Rapidtransfer agent
Rapidtransfer , a product of ECO-BANK is the trusted brand in transferring money across Africa with increasing patronage across the region today. Rapidtransfer Provides the following benefits to agents.
- Commission accruing from sales
- Customer footfalls in agents premises for cross selling
- Marketing and promotions in association with Ecobank; and many more.
The following are important requirements to become a Rapidtransfer agent.
- Must be a registered Institution. (Sole proprietorship, company, partnership, etc) and have the necessary regulatory approval to provide remittance service.
- Approach any Ecobank Affiliate for assistance.
Send money in four easy steps:
- Go to any Ecobank branch or Rapidtransfer agent and complete a Rapidtransfer “Send” form
- Submit valid proof of identification
- Pay in the amount you want to transfer, plus the required commission
- Collect your reference number and call your beneficiary with details of the transfer
Receive money in three easy steps:
- Take a valid form of identification to any Ecobank branch or Rapidtransfer agent
- Complete the Rapidtransfer “Receive” form and submit it to the Rapidtransfer teller
- The Rapidtransfer teller will verify your documents then call up the transaction to pay the money out.
Acceptable forms of identification:
- International passport
- Driver’s license
- National ID cards
- Voters ID cards
- Identification card of recognised corporate bodies
Please note that Ecobank reserves the right to accept or reject any other form of identification.