How to become a Rapidtransfer agent
Rapidtransfer , a product of ECO-BANK is the trusted brand in transferring money across Africa with increasing patronage across the region today. Rapidtransfer Provides the following benefits to agents.
- Commission accruing from sales
- Customer footfalls in agents premises for cross selling
- Marketing and promotions in association with Ecobank; and many more.
The following are important requirements to become a Rapidtransfer agent.
- Must be a registered Institution. (Sole proprietorship, company, partnership, etc) and have the necessary regulatory approval to provide remittance service.
- Approach any Ecobank Affiliate for assistance.
Send money in four easy steps:
- Go to any Ecobank branch or Rapidtransfer agent and complete a Rapidtransfer “Send” form
- Submit valid proof of identification
- Pay in the amount you want to transfer, plus the required commission
- Collect your reference number and call your beneficiary with details of the transfer
Receive money in three easy steps:
- Take a valid form of identification to any Ecobank branch or Rapidtransfer agent
- Complete the Rapidtransfer “Receive” form and submit it to the Rapidtransfer teller
- The Rapidtransfer teller will verify your documents then call up the transaction to pay the money out.
Acceptable forms of identification:
- International passport
- Driver’s license
- National ID cards
- Voters ID cards
- Identification card of recognised corporate bodies
Please note that Ecobank reserves the right to accept or reject any other form of identification.
Do you have any news or article you would like us to publish? Kindly reach us via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.