How to become a coca cola distributor in Kenya
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest bottler in Africa driven by a shared vision, extensive experience of operating in African Markets, with a long-term strong commitment to the economic and social development of the communities we serve across the value-chain, including local suppliers and retailers.
CCBA is strongly positioned to offer consumers greater choice, broader availability and better value through Manufacture and Distribution of Coca-Cola Non-Alcoholic Ready to Drink Brands portfolio which include sparkling, stills & energy drinks
Requirements to become a Coca-Cola Distributor in Kenya
- Able to obtain bank guarantee of KSh. 2 million.
- Able to raise start-up capital of between KSh. 3 to 5 million
- Able to have distribution vehicles with adequate carrying capacity as stipulated by Nairobi Bottlers Limited.
- Able to locate/have warehouse facility comprising a minimum of 2000 square feet storage.
- Provide copies of certificate of incorporation, memorandum, Relevant details of the applicant and KRA PIN Certificate.
- State your market of interest
- Must be a dedicated and committed entrepreneur for the foreseeable future on a full-time basis.
- Must be committed to Nairobi Bottlers Limited Code of Business Ethics
- Must demonstrate strong sales/general business expertise with a proven track record, including door-to-door selling.
- Must be passionate about high performance and growth
- Must be computer literate staff to work for stocks/bank/sales reconciliation.
Applications should include:
a. Copy of Certificate of incorporation, memorandum and Articles of the Applicant and PIN Certificate
- State the working capital and level of bank guarantee available
- Market of interest
Applications should be enclosed in a SEALED envelope and addressed to:
Country Sales and Marketing Manager
Nairobi Bottlers Limited
P.O. Box 18034-00500,