- An Original Title in the name of the Vendor
- Duly executed transfer forms in triplicate
- Copy of Pin Number of the Vendor
- Copy of National ID of the Vendor
- A Copy of the registration Certificate if it is a company.
- PIN Certificate of Company
- Rates Clearance Certificate
- Copy of the Buyers Identity card
- Passport photos of buyer
- Copy of buyers Kenya Revenue authority PIN.
- Perform an official search
- You will need a copy of the title deed of the land
- Fill in the search application form and attach the title
- Obtain Rates Clearance Certificate from the Local Municipal Council and consent to transfer from the Commissioner of Lands (This application is made in writing)
- File the draft transfer documents i.e. completion documents at the Land Office For assessment of Stamp duty payable on transfer
- Stamp Duty is payed based on the value of land