Full list of top 16 county staff suspended by Governor Mike Sonko
Nairobi Governor Mike Sonko took the nation by surprise after he has suspended County Executive (CEC) for finance Charles Kerich his Health courterpart Mohammed Dagane together with 14 other staff.
Sonko stated that he had taken the drastic measure following Monday’s tragedy at Precious Talent School.
Sonko said the 16 staff will remain suspended as investigations continue.
Below is the full list of the suspended officials:
1. Charles Kerich, the current County Executive Committee Member (CECM) for Finance and Economic Planning.
2. Mohammed Dagane – CECM Health
3. Justus Kathenge – County Chief Officer for Urban Planning(suspended earlier)
4. Jusper Ndeke – Director Planning Compliance and Enforcement
5. Dominic Mutegi – Development Management Director
6. Ochanda Ondari Fredrick – Assistant Director Enforcement
7. Ruth Waruguru – Director Urban Planning
8. Thomas Dudi – Assistant Director Planning
9. Simon Onyango – Development Officer
10. Alex Mucheru – Development Control.
11. Mackline Saitera – Development Control
12. Edna Guantai – In-charge of approval of public buildings and schools on behalf of public health
13. Joyce Kyengo – Dagoretti South Sub-County Administrator
14. Lucy Wairimu Munyika – Dagoretti South Sub-County Commander
15. Sylivia Mwikali Nthinga – Dagoretti South Sub-County Planning Officer
16. Okal Kennedy – Ngando Ward Administrator