How to Deposit your Funds on Nairabet.com
Funding you NairaBET accounts just got easier and more convenient.
You can now walk into any branch of the under listed banks and instantly get your NairaBet account funded:
- First Bank
- FCMB (Fist City Monument Bank)
- UBA (United Bank of Africa)
- Sterling Bank
- Stanbic IBTC
- Access Bank
- Fidelity Bank
You’ll be given a deposit slip where you would be required to enter the following details:
- Account name: NairaBet
- Account Number: Your NairaBet.com account ID
- Your NairaBET customer ID can be seen around the top right corner of your browser screen once you are logged in to your NairaBET account.
How to Withdraw your Funds on Nairabet.com
- Login into your NairaBET account
- Click on my account,
- Click on withdrawal.
- input the amount you want to withdraw and click on make withdrawal.
Kindly note that withdrawal takes one working day. That means if you make a withdrawal request on a working Monday, you are expected to receive it by Tuesday. If you place it on a Friday, you are expected to receive it on Monday.
The maximum amount you can withdraw at a time is Five Hundred Thousand Naira (N500,000) and the minimum is N1,000. Please note that at least two names you registered with on NairaBET must correspond with the names on your bank account for a successful payout.
In a bid to satisfy the demands of our esteemed customers, withdrawals from NairaBET accounts can be done on a daily basis. Also, you cannot withdraw any amount you have not won, so you cannot deposit money into your nairabet account and withdraw it, you have to place bets with your deposits and withdraw your winnings.
READ ALSO: How to register on Nairabet.com