How to Deposit and Withdraw on Premier Bet Nigeria
How to Deposit on Premier Bet Nigeria
Depositing via Voucher
- To make your deposit log into your account.
- Click on DEPOSIT, enter the deposit amount and click on the Voucher option.
- You will be presented with active bonuses you have qualified for and you are required to click to accept any active bonus you would like to participate in.
- Click PROCEED TO PAYMENT.
- You can now enter your Voucher code and click on SUBMIT.
After your Voucher code is successfully validated, the money is credited to your account and you can bet immediately.
Depositing via Interswitch (WebPay)
To make a deposit into your account via Interswitch WebPay please follow the below instructions:
- Log in to your account
- Click on DEPOSIT, enter the amount and click on Deposit of Interswitch WebPay option.
- You will be presented with active bonuses you have qualified for and you are required to click to accept any active bonus you would like to participate in
- Click PROCEED TO PAYMENT then click on Deposit.
- Interswitch WebPay is displayed
- Enter your Card Number, Expiring Date, and CVV (3 digits number at the back of your card), then click Pay
- Or login to Verve eWallet and follow the instruction on the screen
- You can check the status of your transaction in the My Profile/Financial page.
How to Withdraw on Premier Bet Nigeria
Withdrawing your winnings
Withdrawing via Voucher
Your withdrawal request is automatically processed, your Voucher code can be found on the My Profile/Financial page. You will need to show the Voucher code in one of our R&S agencies/kiosks to receive the cash.
Once generated a withdrawal voucher code has a to be used within 7 days, you will not be able to get your funds after 7 days has passed. If you have not deposited via Voucher you must first withdraw the amount deposited via Interswitch method before the option will become available.
Withdrawing via Interswitch
- Login to your R&S account
- Click on WITHDRAW
- Enter the amount to withdraw
- Select your bank account from the Payment Account drop-down menu.
- Please note your bank account will be available here only if you have added it previously otherwise please go to Payment Account and add your bank account there.
- Click on WITHDRAW then PROCEED PAYMENT.
Your withdrawal request is automatically processed and you will be able to see the transaction successfully proceed via the My Profile/Financial page.