EaziBet Kenya Deposit and Withdrawal
What’s the EaziBet Kenya minimum deposit
EazyBet Kenya minimum deposit is KSh 1.
How do I deposit on EaziBet Kenya?
- Send money through your M-Pesa account to 290029 (carrier fees may apply)
How long does a deposit take?
- M-Pesa transfers should be instant but please give it a few minutes as there are sometimes short delays with the M-Pesa system.
- If using a voucher bought from an Eazibet Kenya store, the top-up will be instant.
My top-up does not reflect in my online balance?
- If you are logged into your Eazibet Kenya account when the deposit , simply click the ‘refresh’ symbol next to the balance and it will update instantly.
- The refresh button looks like arrows in a circle.
Also read: EaziBet Kenya Account Registration and Login
How to withdraw with Eazibet Kenya
- Eazibet Kenya have 3 options: Bank Transfer, FNB Instant Cash eWallet Services or the ABSA 24hr Cash Withdrawal option.
- To make a withdrawal, start by logging into your Eazibet Kenya account.
- Click on “Withdrawal”.
- Select your preferred withdrawal method.
- For the FNB and ABSA methods, you do not have to bank with either to use this service.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Can I withdraw anytime?
- Only the FNB Instant Cash Withdrawal method is available outside of working hours.
- Bank transfers and the ABSA Cash send happen Monday to Friday during working hours and exclude public holidays.
- If you deposited with a Credit/Cheque Card then we will require a copy of the credit card to confirm that the card is in your name before we can process any withdrawals to that same card.
Why can’t I withdraw?
- We may need your FICA documents or you’ve reached the daily/monthly limit for the ABSA and FNB withdrawal methods.
- If you are using a new or different credit card for deposits, and we don’t have a copy of it, the withdrawal won’t occur. Please contact [email protected]
Are there any fees for withdrawing?
- If requesting withdrawal to your credit card, Eazibet Kenya will charge a 5% administration fee. When using the FNB and ABSA withdrawal options, a charge is levied by either bank to use their services.
How will I get paid?
- The choice is yours. Select which method suits you best from our withdrawal page once you are logged in.
- Eazibet Kenya normally pays you the same way you deposited.
- If you deposit via EFT Eazibet Kenya will simply transfer the money to your bank account.
- If you deposited with credit card then we pay you back to your card.
How can I change the payment method?
You will have to make a request to change your method of payment by sending an email to [email protected]