How to Deposit and Withdraw with Eazibet.
What’s the minimum deposit
- KSh 1
How do I deposit?
- Send money through your M-Pesa account to 290029 (carrier fees may apply)
How long does a deposit take?
- M-Pesa transfers should be instant but please give it a few minutes as there are sometimes short delays with the M-Pesa system
- If using a voucher bought from an Eazibet store, the top-up will be instant.
My top-up does not reflect in my online balance?
- If you are logged into your Eazibet account when the deposit , simply click the ‘refresh’ symbol next to the balance and it will update instantly. The refresh button looks like arrows in a circle.
How to withdraw with Eazibet
What’s the minimum withdrawal?
How do I withdraw?
- We have 3 options: Bank Transfer, FNB Instant Cash eWallet Services or the ABSA 24hr Cash Withdrawal option. To make a withdrawal, start by logging into your Eazibet.co.za account.
- Click on “Withdrawal”.
- Select your preferred withdrawal method. For the FNB and ABSA methods, you do not have to bank with either to use this service, just make sure you are registered with a valid RSA ID number.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
Can I withdraw anytime?
- Only the FNB Instant Cash Withdrawal method is available outside of working hours. Bank transfers and the ABSA Cash send happen Monday to Friday during working hours and exclude public holidays.
- If you deposited with a Credit/Cheque Card then we will require a copy of the credit card to confirm that the card is in your name before we can process any withdrawals to that same card.
Why can’t I withdraw?
- We may need your FICA documents or you’ve reached the daily/monthly limit for the ABSA and FNB withdrawal methods.
- If you are using a new or different credit card for deposits, and we don’t have a copy of it, the withdrawal won’t occur. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Are there any fees for withdrawing?
- If requesting withdrawal to your credit card, Eazibet will charge a 5% administration fee. When using the FNB and ABSA withdrawal options, a charge is levied by either bank to use their services.
How will I get paid?
- The choice is yours. Select which method suits you best from our withdrawal page once you are logged in. We normally pay you the same way you deposited. If you deposit via EFT we will simply transfer the money to your bank account. If you deposited with credit card then we pay you back to your card.
How can I change the payment method?
- You will have to make a request to change your method of payment by sending an email to email@example.com
What’s the most I can withdraw?
- FNB is limited to R5000 a month and the ABSA option is limited to R1000 a day.
- If you haven’t been FICA verified yet you will not be able to withdraw funds.