Delivery service Glovo is now available in Mombasa
Spanish delivery company Glovo has expanded its service in Kenya by launching in Mombasa in a bid to reach more customers.
The move will now see residents of Mombasa experience faster on-demand deliveries on categories such as food, groceries, drinks and courier services from different outlets within the town. Glovo already has partnerships with outlets such as Chicken Inn, Java House and Naivas supermarkets which operate in Mombasa.
Speaking during the official launch of the new city, William Benthall, Glovo’s General Manager for Kenya, expressed his optimism towards the new venture. “Our expansion to Mombasa was informed by our wider goal to have a presence in all the towns in the country. We are continually onboarding more partners so as to serve our customers better and offer the best delivery services in the country”.
Mombasa becomes the third major urban center where Glovo has established its services, after launching its service in Nairobi, Kitengela and Nakuru. The company plans to launch in other towns in the country in the near future.
- Mombasa Rd up to GM
- Thika Rd up to Roysambu & Kasarani
- Kiambu Rd up to Thindigua
- Limuru Rd up to Ruaka
- Waiyaki Way up to Mountain View
- Ngong Rd up to Karen
- Langáta Rd up to Galleria
- Eastlands – Nyayo Estate, Tassia, Fedha, KQ Pride Center
How to order through Glovo
1. Download the app for Android or iOS.
2. Insert Delivery Location: Input the address to which you’d like your items to be delivered to.
3. Find the perfect store and make your selection, or use the Anything tab for something not available on the app.
4. Sit back and track the progress of your delivery